Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month (if you’re on the legacy monthly plan) or annually for all new subscriptions
- Discounts, rebates, or other special offers are only valid for the initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- Team AJ Ghent may terminate the subscription and these terms if we are unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- Valid methods for canceling your plan are via the cancellation link provided in your account settings when you click “Edit Profile” after logging in to ajghent.com (located at the bottom of the page) with the username and password that you created at the time of sign up.
- You can also cancel your account or update your billing information in your customer billing portal, using your email address associated with your AJ Ghent subscription. (If you subscribed via Paypal, this method is not valid)
- Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone do not accomplish cancellation, but we can certainly assist.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will lose access immediately.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable;